Frequently Asked Questions
Registration and order placement on the site primohome.eu
1. Do I have to make a registration to be able to place an order from primohome.eu ?
In order to shop on the site primohome.eu, it is not necessary to have a registration. However, we recommend that you have a customer profile (registration) so that you can keep track of all current information in one place. The registration in our website takes only a few minutes.
2. What are the advantages the registered customers get?
We recommend that you create a client account because:
• You will be able to easily and quickly track the current status and history of your orders
• Once entered, the delivery details can be used automatically for each of your orders, without having to enter them again each time
• If you need to change the delivery address, it is enough to log into your account and enter the current data. Each delivery address you enter will be saved in your account, where you can easily update it anytime.
• You can create a list of favourite products from which you can easily and quickly place your order. You can add or remove products from this list with just a click
• You can subscribe to our newletter and take an advantage of a 5% discount on your next order.
3. How do I register?
In order to make a registration, please push the button “Register” on the top righ. You need to enter your name, e-mail and a phone number, as well as a delivery address. Once your account has been created, you need to use the Login button at the top right of the screen to log in.
4. How to order without a registration?
If you want to order without having a customer profile, you need to open the page of the product you want, press the Add button to the cart, then select To the cart -> Payment and specify that you will make the payment without a registration.
5. How can I track the status of my order?
For any change in the status of your order, you will be notified by email. If you have registered on our site, you can log in to your customer account (with your email and password) to track the current status of your order.
6. How can I cancel my order?
If you have not yet made the payment, you can cancel your order by contacting us by e-mail. We will change the status of your order in our system and you will receive an email confirming that your order has been canceled.
7. What methods of payment do you accept when ordering from the site?
You can pay for your order via COD (for the EU countries where our delivery partners accept this method), with Paypal, Credit/debit card or by a bank transfer. Once you have placed your order and entered your delivery details, our electronic calculator will calculate the final amount you must pay for your order. For orders over EUR 100 we offer a free delivery.
Delivery and return conditions
1. How are the ordered goods delivered?
Deliveries from the online store primohome.eu are made through the courier company in the EU countries by our local partner accordingly.
2. When will I receive my shipment?
For goods that are in stock and you have chosen cash on delivery as a payment method, you will receive your shipment within 3-7 working days counting from the day of the order for orders placed before the cut-off time 14:00.
In case you have chosen bank transfer as the method of payment (for goods in stock), your shipment will be delivered to you within within 3-7 working days after we have received your payment in our bank account.
3. What if the parcel is damaged during the transportation?
Please check the package for any damage caused during the transportation before accepting the delivery. If you see any damage of the parcel (e.g. damaged packaging), you may file a complaint. For this purpose it is necessary to fill in a protocol in the presence of the courier, which describes the condition of the shipment and its packaging. For more information, read our Terms and Conditions.
4. What should I do if after receiving the goods I find that it does not correspond to what I ordered?
If by any chance we have sent you a product that is different in type, size or material from what you ordered from our online store, you can contact us as soon as possible by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 00359 888661722 so that we can arrange the sending of the right product to you.
The transport costs for returning the wrong product to us in such cases will be at our expense.
5. Can I replace a product purchased from the online store of primohome.eu?
Yes, you can replace an item purchased from our website within 14 days of receiving the shipment. If you want to replace a product from your order, please contact us at e-mail email@example.com or by phone 00359 888661722 so that we can arrange the sending of the new item to you.
6. Can I return goods purchased from the site primohome.eu?
The goods *, which are purchased from the site primohome.eu can be returned within 14 days after receipt. The transport costs for returning the product should be covered by the customer.
* Exceptions are handmade merino blankets and pillows, which cannot be a SUBJECT of return and replacement if they meet the order requirenment - the color and size are as chosen by the customer.
7. What are the conditions for returning goods from primohome.eu?
The goods purchased from the online store primohome.eu can be returned if the following requirements are met:
- you have kept the original packaging (carton and transport bag) and the labels attached to the product the labels have NOT been removed from the product
- the integrity of the product is preserved,
- the commercial look of the goods is not disturbed, i.e. it must be as it was received not used, washed or ironed.
If the product is part of a set, ie there are accessories to it, they must be returned together with the main product - also in good condition. Also, if you have received a gift with the product, you must return the gift when returning the product.
8. When will my money be refunded?
Once we receive the returned goods and if we find that all the above conditions of our return policy are met, we will refund the paid amount within 7 working days. The refund of the purchase value is made by a bank transfer. For this purpose, the client needs to provide his/her bank details to the email of the company firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Products
What specific information about the woollen products do I need to know?
- Due to the chemical composition of natural wool, sometimes wool products have light color shades.
- When using woolen products, it is possible to obtain fibrous balls on the surface of the product, as well as to have a natural loss of single woolen threads. This is not considered as a manufacturing defect.
- Natural wool products may have a specific odor. If this odor bothers you in any way, we recommend that you ventilate the product in a dry place without exposing it to direct sunlight.