Dream & Dreams pillow with bio plant filling of Einkorn
Organic filling of Einkorn
- 35.00 €
- Including VAT
Discover the power of quality sleep!
This bio plant pillow is handmade entirely from natural materials. It has an outer zippered case, inner zipped case and einkorn bio filling.
Advantages of pillow:
- Adaptation to any sleeping position: The flexibility of the einkorn seed skins allows the pillow to adapt to the shape of the head and neck, creating a relaxing micromassage.
- Provides balanced support: The thick but light einkorn shells are evenly distributing the weight throughout the pillow .
- Moisture absorption: The natural properties of the shells contribute to the easy absorption of moisture and its evaporation.
- Individual adjustment: The height and level of hardness are adjusted by removing or adding some filling.
- Antiallergic: The materials we use do not cause allergies. In addition, the scales prevent the development of dust mites.
- Thermal comfort: No need to turn the pillow on its cool side. Unlike synthetic materials, nipple shells maintain a constant, comfortable temperature, ensuring a good night sleep.
- Ventilate regularly.
- Replace the filling every three to four years. With both zippers, the filling is reliably secured against accidental falling and falling into the hands of small children.
For the filling:
The filling is from the husks of the seeds of cereals: einkorn, buckwheat or millet. They are produced through organic farming. They are certified by bio-certification bodies: At-Bio-301- Austria; Lacon - Germany.
(Triticum monococcum) It is one of the oldest cultivated cereals, which served as a staple food for some of the ancient civilizations such as the Roman Empire and Greece. It does not absorb harmful substances from the soil such as heavy metals. Einkorn shells contain silicic acid, which has a regenerating effect on the skin and hair when triggered by body heat. The einkorn shells create a soothing sound when moving.
- Outer cover with zipper made of 100% cotton. The color is natural. In order to avoid shrinkage of the product, it is pre-washed, which makes it even softer. Between the two layers of the cover there is a sewn in 100% cotton wadding - 80 g / m2, made in Germany - certified by: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TECH®.
- Inner cover with zipper for the filling: made of 100% cotton, color - natural.
Shipping & Payment
The orders from the website primohome.eu are being delivered by a courier company to any point in EU (except some Islands not served by our delivery partners).
When filling in the delivery details, you indicate whether you want the shipment to be delivered to your address or to the office of a courier company in your city.
Once you have placed your order and entered your delivery details, as well as selected a payment method, our electronic calculator will calculate the final amount you should pay. This amount will include the price of the product (s) and the shipping cost.
For orders under EUR 100, the shipping will cost 10 EUR.
For orders over 100 EUR, your will get a free shipping.
Delivery timeFor goods that are in stock and you have chosen cash on delivery as a payment method, you will receive your shipment within 3-7 working days counting from the day of the order for orders placed before the cut-off time 14:00.
In case you have chosen bank transfer as the method of payment (for goods in stock), your shipment will be delivered to you within within 3-7 working days after we have received your payment in our bank account.
* No deliveries are made on Sundays and public holidays.
** When entering the delivery address, you need to specify the floor to which you want the products to be delivered in a specific field. Otherwise, the courier has the right to make the delivery to the building specified as the delivery address.
Unsuccessful first delivery
In case of an unsuccessful first delivery attempt, the second delivery attempt is free of charge. If the recipient is not met on the address, and the second delivery attempt is also unsuccessful, the shipment is redirected to the nearest office of the courier company.
Products with a longer delivery time
Delivery time for handmade merino products is 4 to 10 working days.
Please check the package for any damage caused during the transportation before accepting the delivery. If you see any damage of the parcel (e.g. damaged packaging), you may file a complaint. For this purpose it is necessary to fill in a protocol in the presence of the courier, which describes the condition of the shipment and its packaging.
For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
You can pay for your order by the following ways:
• Cash on delivery (COD) - directly to the courier
Payments in this way can be made both in cash and by a bank card.
•Via a bank transfer
The details for payment by a bank transfer are as follows:
Bank: Paysera LT, UAB, Pilaites pr. 16, LT - 04352, Vilnius, Lithuania
Holder: Primo Home EOOD
• With a Credit / debit card
You can pay with your VISA, MasterCard, Maestro